Superb Reviews for Mold-Medics’ Organic Mold and Odor Products
I live in a century-old house in northern NE. The house, built into a hill, has a stone foundation and a dirt floor in the cellar. There is a drainage system in and under the dirt floor, because in the spring when the snow melts, a river runs through it. Then there is mud and damp, and, inevitably, there is mold in its wake. This spring, I sprayed Mold Medic. No mold, anywhere, at all. This product is more than worth it!
— Rachel Siegel
“The product is phenomenal. For the first time in the six years we have been in this house we’ve been able to use the bonus room in the basement during the spring and fall.
Just the dampness of rain and precip gave us a terrible mildew odor.
After a Mold-Medics tech spent a half hour setting off some fogger cans.
It was unbelievable! Odor gone! He also took some air-spore tests that revealed a black mold in one of our downstairs closets. Problem solved and for less than $500.oo we’re very happy with our additional living space.
Charlene and Ben from Selbyville, DE
“We have a fairly small 40-seat restaurant and adjoining wine bar. After four years the “next morning” wine smell and mildew odor behind the bar was becoming overwhelming. We also had a bad food odor from the grease pit in the kitchen. Not looking to have issues with the health department, one of our patrons told us about a product he found on line that eliminated some fish odors he had at his marina.
We contacted Mold-medics and told them of our problem and asked if we could test their product. A technician showed up the next day with small box of spray type cans. He “fogged” the bar area and kitchen at about 9:00 AM. We opened for lunch at 11:30 with no odors whatsoever. Our regular customers even tell us how much more comfortable and odor-free our bar is. A great product, we now use a couple cans a month for general maintenance.”
Eric M, Owner of a Restaurant and Wine Bar
“Our daycare centers are constant incubators of germs and bacteria, Since using
The O product our absentee rate has dropped, less kids have the “sniffles”
Our center smells good and the product eliminated a small mold issue we were having In our basement”
TS, Cambridge, MD
“We are a 232 unit Condo complex in Ocean City, Md. Our trash shoots were giving off awful odors when tenants would open the doors to drop off trash. Mold-Medics bombed each floor with the O Product and I am not sure how, but problem solved! We do our own maintenance weekly, as needed
during the season and once a month during the winter…still a very inexpensive fix.” GL, Maintenance, Ocean City, MD
“I had a very nice, $500,000 home listed for 60 days and could not get any interest primarily because the house had been lived in by two chain smokers for 28 years. After trying everything, including Ozone machines for a week…we were ready to start with all new carpeting and complete interior paint job. (Estimate: $28,000+ Job). I gave Mold-Medics the “test” and let them bomb the interior of the house with their “O” product. Three hours later, I showed the house to some folks with sensitive noses from Philly and did not get a comment. They’re coming back for a second look next week!”
JR, Realtor, Ocean City, MD
“As a home improvement contractor for HUD (Housing and Urban Development) I am constantly being told to “prep” HUD homes for final inspection and not to spend any time of money doing it. I was told by the Mold-Medics that this product was originally developed for Bank America for use in their HUD homes. I use both the O and M products in our “prep” work and older, Section 8 type homes end up smelling better than new construction. If fact we use in some of our New Centex homes just to eliminate the “outgas” smells of new adhesives, paint, drywall and carpeting.”
SM, HUD 203 Contractor, Annapolis, MD
Mold Eliminated in Town Home and Saved Customer more than $6400.
I had a major problem in my Center City townhouse. A pipe behind the laundry room sprung a leak in the common interior wall, and water seeped out for days until my wife discovered the puddle in our laundry room. The leak was repaired, but within weeks, mold began to form on the lower wall and floor in both dwellings on either side of the wall. The town home committee called in a remediation company, who recommended tearing out both sides of the wall at a cost of $7,000. Instead, we tried several cans of your product. A plumber removed a small section from one wall, and the interior space was saturated with the product, along with the inside areas evidencing mold. Soap and water was used to clean all areas the next day, and a high-velocity fan was used to dry the area. Total cost [was] under $600. The mold has not returned in the 5 months since the incident. Wonderful!
Seth D., Philadelphia, PA
Odor Product Exceeded Expectations and Reduced Allergic Reactions to Cats
I used the “O” product and it performs exactly as advertised. My mother and I noticed one additional unexpected benefit; the product reduced her allergic reactions to the cats and everyone breathes and sleeps better. The “O” product exceeded our expectations.
Sincerely, Robin and Marie-Louise G., Ridley, PA
Mold and Odor Products are Safe and Effective
All Traces of Mold and Odor Gone
Mold-Medics products are safe to use in our home. My family members and pets have had adverse reactions to chemical remedies we’ve tried in the past. With products from Mold-Medics, the odors are gone and all traces of mold are gone. But more importantly, we experienced no ill-effects after using Mold-Medics – no watery eyes, sneezes or rashes. These products are natural, extremely effective and safe to use in our home.
Michael Z., Chesterbrook, PA
Mold Dissipated in a Nineteenth-Century Farmhouse
My husband and I live in a nineteenth-century farmhouse with a natural spring running beneath the dwelling. Consequently, our home is seriously affected by mold, which inhibits my husband’s breathing. I used a can of your fogger under my sink, in my crawlspace, and on my pots and pans. Not only did the mold dissipate, but my husband’s breathing improved greatly in the 48 hours after treatment.
Zoe, Collegeville, PA
Athlete’s Foot at Firehouse Disappeared within 2-3 Days
I am a volunteer firefighter for a local unit in Elverson. Many of my fellow firefighters suffer from Athlete’s Foot, due to the fact that water would get into their boots while fighting a blaze. I took several cans of the fogger to the fire station, since Athlete’s Foot, like mold, is a fungus. The volunteers reported an immediate improvement in their foot conditions…the affliction virtually disappeared within 2-3 days. Of course, they will require continual treatment, since the conditions will continue to occur- but now, they have a proven, natural and safe solution to their problem.
Alan C., Elverson, PA
Significant Fungal Growth Eliminated in Medical Marijuana Dispensary
My wife runs a licensed medical marijuana dispensary in Southern California. The registered “growers” who supply the product are required to cultivate their plants indoors in greenhouses [which are] a most fertile environment for fungal growth. Obviously, there are concerns about using standard remediation solutions, all of which contain substantial chemicals, because the leaves get ingested. Joyce ordered a case and had it tested at one of her suppliers’ facilities and the results were so significant that we now receive monthly orders of the product!
Harold W., Costa Mesa, CA
Odor from Storm Runoff Gone
We have a severe problem with storm water runoff from the freeway behind our home. In a heavy rainstorm, water cascades down the slope from the elevated roadway, and into our septic field, saturating the ground, and causing our home to literally smell like shit! We used your “O” product in the fogger setting, and within minutes, the smell is gone…until the next heavy downpour!
C. and T. Lucas, Tredyffrin, PA
Odor from Cigar Smoke Eliminated
Every Tuesday night, I host a high-stakes poker game in my man-cave in my basement. My wife complained that despite her constant efforts with Febreze, etc., she could not eradicate the awful smell of cigar smoke from the room. I brought her two cans of your “O” product. The fogger treatment eliminated any trace of the smoke odor, within minutes! I’m sold on this product. Thank you!
H. Sokol, Pottstown, PA